TAXI DRIVERS WANTED - FULL TIME OR CASUAL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Taxi Combined Devonport Guarantees Work for New and Experienced Taxi Drivers.....
Why not be your own boss and generally work the hours you want, either Full Time or Casual both Day or Night Shifts available.
Earn Extra Income Now by Driving Taxis - You may want to drive full time or just do the odd casual shift each week, the choice is yours.
Find out below how to apply and be driving Taxis with us.
Driving Taxis will provide a stable, rewarding and successful career.
Drivers will enter into an agreement with the taxi owner (known as the bailor) whereby the driver (known as the bailee) hires the taxi from the taxi owner and pays a fee for the hire of the taxi which is calculated on a percentage of the total shift takings.
The Bailor owner pays all fuel costs along with all other vehicle operating and procedural expenses.
The Bailee drivers enjoy the benefits of independence and flexibility in working hours.
To drive for Taxi Combined Devonport , you will need to obtain a Driver Authorisation (PPV) which is issued by DIER Tasmania.
All existing drivers at Taxi Combined Devonport are long term bailee drivers and have each been working within the local area for many years as bailee drivers, this long term affiliation with our drivers is testament alone to the comfortable stable rewards taxi driving provides.
Taxi Combined Devonport will assist every step of the way in guiding you through the application and approval processes.
To Apply You Will Need:
• to successfully complete a 3 day Taxi Driver Training Course
• a current drivers licence, held for at least the last 12 months
• and also the last twelve (12) months an Australian license - some exemptions apply - please enquire
• to be at least 20 years of age and be in good health
• to successfully complete a 1 hour literacy assesment
• to have an acceptable driving and criminal history
• to successfully complete a medical assesment
• to obtain an ABN number
At Taxi Combined Devonport we are flexible to suit your needs providing you are a suitable and approved DIER applicant.
All new applicants should apply for a Driver Information Kit from Taxi Combined Devonport. This Information Kit contains the forms you require as well as a simple step by step guide to becoming a taxi driver.
Upon successful completion of a locally run, fully accredited 3 day Taxi Drivers course - All applicants must then submit the appropriate forms to Service Tas and await receipt of their Taxi Driver Accreditation documents.
Once driver accreditation is received from DIER, drivers will be able to commence Taxi Combined Devonport's in house on the job training, vehicle familiarisation and customer care procedures.
10 Reasons to become a Taxi Combined Devonport Taxi Driver...
- Experience the beautiful Devonport & surrounding areas
- Drive Flexible shifts
- Drive for yourself
- Get paid daily
- Meet interesting people everyday
- Drive modern multi hire taxi vehicles
- Every day is different
- Be in high tourist and local demand
- The only National 131008 taxi company at Devonport
- Fast transition and training ready for the road – you’ll be driving in no time